Hi there, I’m Laura and this is The Mama Daze – welcome!
I’m 40 years old, and am mama to our one & only child Joshua (aka Monkey Bear!) in 2017 when I was 39.
I’m married to my best mate, Mr O, and we’ve been together for 10 lovely years,and married for just over 7 of those.
We’ve been on a long & rocky road to get our little family – through years of angst in trying to get pregnant, followed by years of struggle with IVF & miscarriages. But we’re here now, and would do it all again in a heartbeat to end up with the funny, loving, chatty little boy we’ve been blessed with 🙂
What’s The Mama Daze about?
The Mama Daze will share a mix of our pregnancy experiences and our current every day daze!
- I’ll be on hand to offer advice & tips to anyone going through IVF or thinking about that journey, and hopefully can help with ways to mentally & physically look after yourself during this chapter.
- I’ll also be here to offer a friendly hug to anyone going through miscarriage. It’s a heart-breaking time, and it can make you feel quite isolated. So it’s important to look after yourself xxx
- There’ll be treats for babas – fun toys, beautiful books, essential skincare, lovely clothing, days out…
- Treats for mamas – YEAY! -lush skincare, tempting make-up, fun fitness tips & more…
- And all sorts of tips & fab little things I’ve found that help those days seem less of a daze!
Join in the fun
So I hope you’ll follow us on this new blog adventure! Would love to hear your comments, discover more about your lives, hear your tips & tricks, and become friends 🙂
I’ll be posting here and via Instagram, so make sure to subscribe to latest posts and check out our photos 🙂
Thanks, and see you soon !
Laura (& Monkey Bear & Mr O)